In this post, I will tell you how to Update LG G4 H815 to official 6.0 Marshmallow. LG G4 is an Android smartphone developed by LG electronics. The first release of this smartphone was in South Korea on 29 April 2015. This smartphone came with so many new and improved features, specs and some special extra features.
Here are the specifications of LG G4
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- CPU: Dual-Core 1.82 GHz, Quad-Core 1.44 GHz.
- Memory: 3 GB
- Battery: 3000 m Ah
- Storage: 32 GB (Supported micro SD up to 2 TB.
- Display: 5.5 Inches 2560 x 1440 p
- Rear Camera 16 MP, with LED Flash, Hybrid infrared autofocus.
- Front Camera 8 MP
- Sound Mono speakers, 3.5 mm stereo audio jack.
Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow via LGUP tool
Google has recently announced the new 6.0 Marshmallow update for some of its Android devices, everyone who has an Android device mast wants to enjoy the cream of Android Marshmallow. This update is being released in some regions of the world via OTA. The users who didn’t receive also wants to install Marshmallow update so that they can also enjoy the improved features and better performance of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. So here is a good news for those peoples who want to install the Android 6.0 Marshmallow on their devices. In this tutorial, u will know how to update LG G4 H815 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via LGUP tool.
LGUP is a new flashing tool for LG devices, it using for upgrading the LG devices to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This tool is specially made for Marshmallow because LG official flash tool does not support Marshmallow. This tool is better than official LG flash tool because it is easy to use. Using LGUP there is no need to enter into download mode. All process of update LG G4 to 6.0 Marshmallow is a bit simple and easy, just read the instructions and all this process carefully and perform this according to the instructions.
Instructions for procedure:
- In all that process, you need a computer or PC, a good working data cable, and LG G4.
- Charge your mobile up to 60% to avoid the power issues of mobile.
- Enable USB debugging mode of LG G4. If u don’t know how to enable it, so don’t worry just follow. Go to Setting menu, tap “About Phone” option, scroll to find “Build Number” and tap it seven times until the message appears “You are now a developer”
- Backup all the important data of mobile because is something went wrong, mobile data might be lost during or after the process. Androidfunz.com will not b held responsible for any kind of damage.
Easy steps to Update LG G4 H815 to 6.0 Marshmallow via LGUP tool.
- Download KDZ file, extract it and keep it in a folder.
- Download LGUP and extract it and install it.
- Open LGUP, now connect your mobile to PC, after connecting your phone will b shown there in a red line. That’s mean your phone connected to PC.
- Now you will see “Refurbish”, “Upgrade”, “Phone Setting”, and “FOTA Upgrade” option in the middle of the page, choose “Upgrade”.
- Now click on “File Path” and navigate to the folder where the KDZ file has saved.
- From there select the KDZ file, press the “Start” button which is situated at the bottom, the upgrading process will start, it will take some time.
- After flashing the KDZ file Reboot your device.
That’s it, Guys u have successfully completed e-ankaraescort.com all the process. U are now on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Enjoy the cream of the final update of Lollipop. If u have some problem plz tell us.