TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a newly introduced smartphone by Samsung. This device came with a bundle of new features and specs. For the full use of any of new smartphone, we need some changes on the device like rooting, android backup, install SuperSU or installing Custom ROMs. Every unofficial process of software update also needs a custom recovery. For making these changes on the device, first we must need to install a custom recovery, and among all the custom recoveries TWRP Recovery is on the top. In this guide, we will show you How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Samsung galaxy Note 5.
Custom Recovery for Galaxy Note 5
After having a new device, many of advanced users want to install a custom recovery on their smartphones. If you are one of them and want to install custom recovery you are on the right page. Thanx to the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) developers for providing a rusilanlar.com good custom recovery for Galaxy Note 5. Now a user of Note 5 can install zip files, custom Rom, root access and android backup after installing TWRP Custom Recovery. So without wasting more time, let’s move to the-the real topic of installing TWRP Custom recovery.
- After installing a custom recovery it will void your phone’s warranty, the reason is that after flashing custom recovery your device will trip the KNOX counter that’s why the warranty of smartphone will no longer remain.
- Do all the process carefully according to the instructions, it is recommended for advanced users. We are not forcing you to do this if something went wrong Androidfunz.com will not b held responsible for any type of damage.
Necessary Instructions Before Proceeding
- Create a backup of your important data like pics, videos, apps and all important accounts because if something went wrong you may lose your data.
- Download and install the Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Enable OEM unlocking from your Note 5. For this go to mobile Setting>>Developer Option>>OEM unlocking, tap to enable it. If developer option not found go to mobile Setting>>About Phone>>Build Number, tap seven times on build number, this will show developer option.
- Charge your smartphone fully to avoid any type of power issues during the process.
- This tutorial works only the models of Note 5 given below. Do not try this any other variant except these ⇓
1: N920T T-Mobile Variant
2: N920C International Variant
3: N920i International Variant
4: N920W8 Canadian Variant
5: N920P Sprint Variant
6: N920K Korean Variant
7: N920S Korean Variant
8: N920L Korean Variant
Steps to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Samsung galaxy Note 5
First on your PC Download Odin v 3.10.7 from HERE, After that extract it in a folder.
Download TWRP custom Recovery file from HERE. After downloading extract it to get the tar.md5 file.
Now TurnOff your note 5.
Press and hold the Home+Volume Down+Power buttons at the same time for few seconds to boot into download mode. And release the kayseri escort bayan buttons when a warning screen appears. Press volume up button to confirm the task.
Now launch the Odin3 on your PC.
Connect your phone to the PC via USB data cable. The ID: Box in Odin will turn blue, that’s mean your device properly connected with PC.
Now in Odin click on the AP option, from there choose extracted tar.md5 TWRP Recovery file which we have downloaded in step 2.
After that simply click on Start button to begin the installing process. It will take some time to flash that file. During the process if stops installing then unplug the USB data cable, connect again and do the process again after the step 6.
After installing successfully, a Pass message will appear on the screen.
Disconnect the phone from PC. Now, your smartphone will restart automatically. The first restart will take 5 to 7 minutes so no need to worry.
If you get Stuck in Bootloop: Your may get stuck in boot loop animation. For resolving this boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding home+power+volume up button. Now perform wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition and then reboot. This will resolve your issue.
Congrts¡ You have successfully installed TWRP Custom Recovery on your Note 5. Do more with your Note 5 and enjoy. If has any issue let us tell in comments. Thanx