In this tutorial, I will tell you how you can root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T with the so easy method. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is the latest multitouch smartphone which is released by the most favourite company Samsung. It is the victory of Samsung to released many good mobiles for their users and the users also love to use that great Smartphones. It comes with 5.1 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels. The mobile is running on 5.1.1 lollipop version which is the good official version by Samsung. Internal memory is 32/64/128 with 4 GB Ram and 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor.
We will use Custom Kernel to root our Galaxy Note 5 and we have to install SuperSU to grant root access to various applications. This will happen if you follow the steps below. Just follow the instructions before starting the rooting process.
Keep in Mind
This method is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T, check the model before proceeding. The rooting process is unofficial So, this will void your phone warranty. mersinzen.com This process is only for advanced users, if you don’t know the process then do not try this. It something wrong happens then Androidfunz will not responsible for any kind of loss.
- Ist of all check the model number of your mobile, it must be SM-N920T.
- Backup all the important data from your phone.
- Samsung USB Drivers must be installed in your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging mode by going to Setting >> Developer Option >> USB Debugging.
- Charge your phone up to 60% to avoid the charging issue.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Ist of all Launch Odin in your Computer.
- Now tap on the AP option and then select the Kernel file and you get .tar file.
- Now turn off your phone.
- Now for going into Download Mode press Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same and then connect your phone to the PC with the help of Data Cable.
- In the Odin click on the Start button on Odin to begin the process. After the process, it will give you the Pass message.
- Now that the Kernel is Installed and for going into recovery mode, turn off your mobile. Then press Volume Up + Power + Home Button at the same time for some seconds.
- Inside the recovery option, go to Install and choose the SuperSU zip file and Swipe to flash and then reboot your phone.