Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 has many new features which are especially for users for the safety of their life’s. These features are built-in and easy to Enable
or Disable. In these features, there is a good thing that Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 has a built-in feature of sending an automatic text message while you are driving. If you receive a message or call when you are driving then it automatically return a message ” I’m driving right now – I’ll get back to you later.
Verizon Galaxy S7 Enable Driving Mode:
- Ist open the message app on your phone.
- Click on the icon which is at the left upper corner of the screen.
- Now there is an option ”Driving Mode”.
- Tap on the Driving mode to Enable it.
- If you want to disable the driving mode then once again click on the driving mode.
- After enabling the option you can edit the Driving Auto Reply Message.