Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 has many new features which are especially for users for the safety of their life’s. These features are built-in and easy to Enable
or Disable. In these features, there is a good thing that Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 has a built-in feature of sending an automatic text message while you are driving. If you receive a message or call when you are driving then it automatically return a message ” I’m driving right now – I’ll get back to you later.
This is an amazing feature which helps you and keeps you safe from any danger while you are driving. If you want to enable or disable driving mode on beylikduzubizimkent.com Verizon Galaxy S7 then follow the guide below.
Verizon Galaxy S7 Enable Driving Mode:
- Ist open the message app on your phone.
- Click on the icon which is at the left upper corner of the screen.
- Now there is an option ”Driving Mode”.
- Tap on the Driving mode to Enable it.
- If you want to disable the driving mode then once again click on the driving mode.
- After enabling the option you can edit the Driving Auto Reply Message.