Now, the Marshmallow update for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ is available in all regions of the world. If you have Galaxy S6 Edge+ and still not received the Marshmallow update then you can update manually because in this guide I will tell you how to Update Galaxy S6 Edge+ S928K on 6.0 Marshmallow Official. No doubt this is the latest and well featured SmartPhone of Samsung with 5.7 inch AMOLED Touchscreen.
The Marshmellow OTA update is available for some regions and other regions didn’t receive the OTA update. If you still not receive the OTA update then follow the instructions below to update Galaxy S6 Edge+ S928K on 6.0 Marshmallow manually. Although the update is rolling out via OTA and is available on Kies. It is well-featured update and have many killing features. Some new features are added which included battery saving feature, app permissions, auto backup and many more features which make it superb.
Note: This method is only for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ G928K, check the model before the installation. This is for advanced users if you do not know the process then don’t try this. Do the process carefully, if something goes wrong then Androidfunz will not responsible for any kind of loss.
Instructions before the process
- Check the model number of your phone. This must be G928K.
- Backup all the important data from your phone.
- Charge your phone up to 60% to avoid the power issue.
- Install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging in your phone by going to Setting >> Developer Option >> USB Debugging and enable it.
How to Update Galaxy S6 Edge+ G928K on Marshmallow
- First of all download, the Odin Flash Tool v3.10 in your PC and extract it.
- Download the Marshmallow firmware for Galaxy S6 Edge+ and extract it to get .tar.md5 file.
- For going into download mode, Turn off your phone and press Home + Power + Volume Down Button at the same time for some seconds. Now press Volume Up to continue.
- Now connect your phone to the PC with the help of data cable. Odin will detect your phone and ID: COM box will turn blue.
- Tap on AP/PDA option and select the .tar.md5 file.
- Make sure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset options are checked in Odin.
- Now click on the Start option to begin the process and wait for some time.
- If it completes the process Odin will show you the Pass message and all done by you.
Now your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ is updated on taksimpark.com Android 6.0 Marshmallow. If you like our guide then leave a comment below.