There are some problems with Emails while using Samsung Galaxy S7. Many times you didn’t receive the Emails due to some Errors and during sending or receiving the Email. If you eskort kartal are using the Samsung then often these common errors will show you the notification ” Unfortunately, Email has stopped”. If this message is shown on your screen then you don’t need to worry because in this post I will tell you ”How to fix Samsung Galaxy S7 common Email errors.
There are some reasons that stop our Email account. So, for the errors here are some methods to fix the Email errors of Samsung Galaxy S7. Follow the guide below to fix the common Email errors.
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S7 Common Email errors:
- First, open the Settings of your Samsung Galaxy S7
- Click on more tab and then open Application Manager from it.
- Swipe left and open the All Application and open the list of all applications which you installed.
- Open the Email and clear cache and clear data from the Email settings option. That’s it.
- Turn Off your phone and restart by pressing Power, home and Volume up button at the same time.
- When you see the Samsung galaxy S7 logo then releases thepower button but hold the home and Volume Up keys.
- You see the Android Logo on screen then release the both buttons.
- Select the wipe cache partition by pressing the Power button ( use volume buttons to go up and down). Confirm the option by selecting the yes.
- Wait for some time to completes the process.
- After completing reboot your Samsung Galaxy S7 and all done from you.
If the user options didn’t work then you must try the 3rd option. Delete your Email account and again login that account. That will must fix your Email Errors.
That are some suggestions to Fix SamsungGalaxy S7 common Email Errors. If you did the process easily and fix the errors then share our guide and comment us below.