If you want to Mirror Screen Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to tv or Smart TV and you don’t know how to connect then you are at right page. From here you will learn how to Mirror Screen Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to Tv or Smart Tv.
I will give you two methods of mirroring Screen Samsung Galaxy Note 5. The first method is Chromecast and second is Allshare Hub. These are easy process from which you will able to connect.
- How to Mirror Android Screen with the Chromecast.
- How to Mirror Screen Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on TV and Samsung Smart TV.
- How to Connect Android Phone to a Projector.
- Samsung Phone not Charging : How to Fix
Step 1: Chromecast
Chromecast is the best thing to mirror Android Screen. Chromecast will work on SmartTv having the Wifi connection. Must connect Galaxy Note 5 and Smart Tv with same Wifi connection.
- First, install the Chromecast app from the here.
- Connect Android device to the Smart Tv with HDMI cable.
- Turn on Chromecast on your device.
- Now go to device settings and tap on ”Cast Screen” and select the Chromecast device.
Step 2: All Share Hub
You have to purchase AllShare Hub first.
- Connect Allshare Hub to the Smart TV and Samsung Galaxy Note 5 via HDMI cable.
- Now go to the Settings > Screen Mirroring and allow it.
- That’s it, now you are able to connect your device to the TV.