Sony Xperia Z3 is the Latest smartphone of Sony which is one of the most favorite SmartPhone of the users. Everyone loves to use this waterproof SmartPhone. Sony releases the best waterproof and well featured SmartPhone which is now very popular. The Sony Xperia Z3 comes with Android 4.4.4 Kitkat version and now you can update Sony Xperia Z3 to 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Sony releases the Official Marshmallow update for their Xperia Z3. The OTA Update will receive soon. If you still not receive the OTA update for Xperia Z3 D6603 and you are willing to update it manually then you are at right page. From here you can easily update Sony Xperia Z3 D6603 to Official 6.0.1 Marshmallow. This firmware with Build Number 23.5.A.0.570. Follow the guide below to complete the installation process easily.
- First of all before installation backup all the important data from your phone like Contacts, Pics, Videos and other data.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from the setting of your phone. For this go to Setting >> Developer Options >> USB Debugging and Enable it. If you didn’t see the developer option then tap 7 times on Build Number.
- Install Sony USB Drivers on your PC.
- Charge your phone up to 60% to avoid the power issue during the process.
- Before starting the process install Sony Flashtool.
Note: This process is only for Sony Xperia Z3 D6603, check the model before proceeding. Don’t try this on any other model. Do the process carefully if you are completely unaware then don;t try this, if something goes wrong then your device will be bricked. Androidfunz will not be responsible for any kind of loss.
How to Update Sony Xperia Z3 D6603 on Official 6.0 Marshmallow
- First of all Download Sony Flashtool on your PC and Install it too.
- Download the firmware file and move that file in Flash tool > Firmware folder. The firmware folder will be on the flash tool folder where the flash tool is installed.
- Open the Flashtool.exe file and from where you will see the lightning button on the top left corner of the screen and select the Flash Mode.
- Now go to the FTF firmware file which you downloaded and move to firmware folder.
- Now after that from the right side wipe data, clear cache, apps log and tap OK to load. It will take some time to load and this will erase the data.
- A pop-up will appear which asking you to attach the phone by turning it off and keeping the back key press and must know that volume down key is the back key. Press and hold volume down key and connect your phone the PC.
- By connecting the phone it will detect your phone and the firmware flashing will begin. ( Do not leave the Volume Down button during the flashing process until it completes).
- Now you can release the Volume Down key when you see Flashing finished. Now unplug your phone to the PC and Reboot it.
You have successfully completed the process. If you like our guide then like and comment us below.