Oppo is a good android developer Smartphone company. It has many amazing smartphones which have new and upgrade specification. Oppo N3 is also a good specs smartphone which released with Android 5.0 Lollipop update but the Marshmallow update for Oppo N3 still not received. Now it is not difficult to update Oppo N3 on 6.0 Marshmallow. If you want to Update Oppo N3 then you are at right page. From here you will learn how to Update Oppo N3 on 6.0 Marshmallow with CM13 ROM.
CM13 ROM is a fast and best performance ROM. We will flash CM13 ROM to update the phone on Marshmallow. So, if you want to flash your phone and Update on Marshmallow then follow the guide below in simple method.
Keep in Mind
Flashing a custom ROM on a phone is an unofficial process so, it will void your phone’s warranty and you will not claim your phone. This process is only for Oppo N3 don’t try this on any other model. Do the process carefully if something goes wrong then your device might be bricked.Androidfunz will not be responsible for any kind of loss.
Necessary Instructions before proceeding
- Backup all the data from the phone like Pics, Videos, Apps, contacts and other important data because it will be lost during the process.
- CWM or TWRP Custom recovery must installed on your phone because it is necessary for installing a custom ROM.
- Must charge your phone up to 60% to avoid the charging issue during the installation process.
- Enable USB Debugging mode from the setting of your phone. For this go to Setting > Developer Option > USB Debugging and Enable it. If didn’t find developer option then it will be enabled by Taping 7 times on build number.
Steps to Update Oppo N3 to 6.0 Marshmallow
- First, download the above files on your PC.
- Connect your phone to the PC with the help of data cable and transfer these files from PC to your phone.
- Now disconnect your phone to the PC.
- For going into recovery mode Turn Off your phone and press Power and Volume Down Button for some time. (In recovery mode you can use Volume buttons for scrolling up and down and Power button to Select).
- In Recovery Mode create a Nandroid backup and wipe data or factory reset.
- After wiping the Factory data, Wipe Cache Partition and Dalvik Cache in the advancedoptions.
- Then go for the install zip option select the Choose zip file from SD Card and select CM13.zip file.
- Start the installation and wait till it completes the process.
- Now install Gapps.zip file from the SD Card.
- If you complete the process then reboot your device from the main recovery menu.
You have done all the process successfully and now your Oppo N3 is running on Marshmallow. If you like our guide then comment us below.