Official android 6.0.1 Marshmallow XXU2DPCB Update is now available for Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Samsung releases the official Marshmallow Update of their Galaxy Note 4. If you are using Galaxy Note 4 then this is a great news for you. You will receive the OTA update of Marshmellow and from where you will easily update Galaxy Note 4. If you didn’t receive the OTA update but you are willing to update it manually then from here you can easily learn how to Update Galaxy Note 4 on 6.0.1 Marshmallow (XXU2DPCB).
This Marshmallow update added many new and amazing features on the phone. This includes the Off screen memo features on Galaxy Note 4. Many other features besiktastayim.net like New toggle menu, many new icons and increase the battery performance. So, if you are willing to update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C manually on 6.0.1 Marshmallow official then follow the instructions below.
Disclaimer and Necessary Instructions
- Check the model number of your phone, this must be Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N910C don’t try this on any other model. If you use this method on other models then your device will brick. If something goes wrong then Androidfunz will not be responsible for any kind of loss.
- If your Note 4 is rooted then after rooted it will loose your root access.
- Backup all the important data from your phone like contacts, pics, videos and other important data because if something wrong happens you may lose your data.
- Fully charge your phone to avoid the power issue during the installation.
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging mode of your device, for this go to Setting > About Device and tap Seven times on Build Number this will show the Developer Option and Enable it.
- Turn off Samsung Kies and other Softwares while using the Odin3.
- During the installation process if Odin stuck at any point then unplug the USB Data Cable and reconnect it and repeat the process from beginning.
Steps to Update Galaxy Note 4 N910C on Marshmallow
- Download the official Firmware file from the above link on your PC and Extract the file too and get the tar.md5 file.
- Download Odin v3.10.6 on the PC and extract it.
- Now turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to boot into download mode.
- Press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down at the same time for some seconds and the Warning Screen will appear. Now press Volume Up to continue.
- Launch Odin on your PC.
- Connect your phone to the PC with the help of data cable.
- In Odin ID: COM box will turn blue this means that your phone is properly connected to the PC.
- In Odin tap on Ap option and select the tar.md5 file which you have downloaded in the step-1.
- Make sure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset options are checked in Odin.
- Now click on the Start option to begin the process.
- When completes, Odin will show you the Pass message this means that you have successfully completed the process.
- Now reboot it manually.
- Now disconnect your phone to the PC.
That’s all, now your device is bayrakli arçelik servisi running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware. Use and enjoy the new version of Android. If you like our guide then comment us below.