If you want to root Verizon LG V10 VS990 then you are at the right page from here you will learn how to root Verizon LG V10 VS990 with easy method. LG V10 is a good Android Smartphone with 5.7 inches primary display with the resolution of 160 x 1040. LG V10 was released in the year of 2015 so, this is a new smartphone having amazing and new specs.
This rooting file for LG V10 is released by an XDA Developer Tungkick. So, all the Verizon users can also root their phone with that file. So, follow the guide below to root Verizon LG V10 VS990 with easy method.
This is for advanced users if you don’t know the process then do not try this because if something goes wrong your device might be bricked. Do all the process carefully.
Necessary instructions before proceeding
- This method is only for Verizon Lg V10 VS990. Check the model before proceeding.
- Backup all the important data from your phone like Contacts, Pictures, Videos and other important data.
- Charge your phone up to 60% to avoid the power issue during the process.
- Enable USB Debugging mode from the setting of your phone.
- Rooting the phone will void your phone’s warranty. So, you will not claim any kind of loss.
How to Root Verizon LG V10 VS990
- From the above link download and Extract the VS990 Root file on your PC.
- That extracted file contains the LG Drivers, install the drivers on PC.
- Unzip and extract the files from the .rar file and after that you will find .tot file which will help in rooting the device.
- Extract lgupnew.zip files and run the following files one after another.LGUP_Store_Frame_Ver_1_14_.msi LGUP_8994_DLL_Ver_0_0_1_18.msi
- From the extracted lgupnew.zip file copy the ”common” folder to C:Program Files (x86)LG ElectronicsLGUPmodel.
- Now connect your phone to the PC and turn off your phone. Press and hold Volume Up button.
- Now in the program file run the LGUP tool.
- You will find your device on the screen and select the device and tap on the Upgrade Option or else your device will be wiped.
- In the Bin file select the rootedsystemvs.tot file which you extracted in step 3.
- Now Click Start and wait for some time to finish. Now reboot your phone.
All done. Now your phone is rooted and you can use and enjoy the rooted version of Verizon LG V10. If you like our post then comment us below.