Sony Xperia Z5 is the latest AMOLED Touch Screen Smartphone. It is the latest Multi-Touch phone of the Z series of Sony Xperia. It is the famous and best features android phone. The phone has 1.5 Quad-Core processor with 3GB Ram. Internal memory is 32GB and supported up to 200GB of external memory card. A good back camera of 23 MP and front is 5.1 MP. So, this is the best android smartphone and the users feel good to use that phone. This guide will help you to Root Sony Xperia Z5.
If you have Sony Xperia Z5 and you want to root it then this is a great guide with the complete guidance to Root Sony Xperia Z5 with easy method. Follow the instructions below to Root Sony Xperia Z5.
This process is only for Sony Xperia Z5, do not try this on any other model. This is for advanced users if you do not know the process then don’t try this because your device might be bricked. After rooting the warranty of your phone will get void.
- Rooting process will get void the warranty of your Xperia Z5.
- Install Sony USB Drivers in your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode in your phone. For this go to setting > Developer Option > USB Debugging.
How to Root Sony Xperia Z5
- From the above link Download Rooting Package for Xperia Z5 and Extract it.
- Then Download Custom Kernel For Xperia Z5 for the above link and extract. ( Put both the files on the desktop of your PC).
- Connect your Sony Xperia Z5 to the PC with the help of Data cable.
- From within the folder, you created with the two new files. press and hold the Shift Key and right click an empty spot in that folder to reveal a new menu.
- Now you choose to open a new command window here from that new menu.
- Type your first command. ”adb reboot bootloader”.
- Then type the following commands one at a time.
- ;;adb reboot bootloader”
- fastboot -S 256M flash system-rooted.img”
Now finish by typing the last command ”fastboot reboot”
This is all you need to root Xperia Z5 and those of you stuck in a boot loop can reboot to the recovery mode and clear the caching option. It it does not fix the problem then access the recovery mode and take a factory reset.
If you like our post then comment us below and suggest us for best guide in the future.