Hello Friends, today I will give you the full guide to ”How to Root LG G5 on 6.0 Marshmallow”. If you recently buy a new LG G5 and want to root then this is a complete guide to seeking how to root LG G5. LG G5 is the latest Android phone released by LG electronics. G series of LG is the most advanced series which brings the LG on the top Android phones of the world.
Rooting the phone means getting the access over the phone. It enables you to use the superuser or root, permissions of the Linux-based operating system. It controls over the Android OS and smartphone. It allows users to do customization and tweaks on the phone. Rooting
will remove the restrictions and the user feels free. We will use the SuperSU to root the phone and access over the customize, optimize and power up your LG G5.
If you want to Root LG G5 the follow the instructions below. First, follow the Disclaimer and Necessary instructions.
Do the process carefully, if something goes wrong then your phone might be bricked and Androidfunz will not responsible for any kind of loss. The rooting process is unofficial so, it will void your phone’s warranty and you will not be able to claim your phone.
- This guide is only for LG G5 H850 (EU Varient) having Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Don’t try this on any other model.
- Backup all the important data from your phone like pics, videos, contacts, izmir eskort and other important data.
- Charge your phone up to 60% to avoid the power issue during the process.
- TWRP Recovery should already be installed on your phone.
- The bootloader of LG G5 should be unlocked.
- Enable USB Debugging phone from your phone. For this go to Setting >> About phone >> Developer option and enable it. If developer option is not found then go to Setting >> About phone >> Built number, tap seven times on build number and it will enable USB Debugging.
Steps to Root LG G5 on 6.0 Marshmallow
From the above link Download SuperSU v2.71 on your PC. (Place it on the desktop of your PC)
Connect you LG G5 with the PC using the USB Data Cable.
Move that file (SuperSU-v2.71.zip) to the Root folder of your phone in the SD Card.
Enter the following command to enter into TWRP Custom Recovery. adb reboot recovery.
When the phone is in TWRP recovery then select the ”flash zip from SD Card” and use the power button to select ”choose zip from SD Card”.
Locate the BETA-SuperSU-v2.71-20160331103524.zip file and select it using the power button and start the installation process.
Wait some time to completes the installation process. When it completes, go back and reboot the phone in the recovery menu by selecting ”reboot system now”.
This will take some time to start your phone avcilartasarim.com properly after the restart. All done from you, you have successfully rooted your LG G5. You can see the SuperSU app on the app menu. If you like our guide then share our post and comment us below.