LG G4 is a popular and well featured Android device of 2015. After receiving some of the Google Nexus devices, LG G4 H815 has also started receiving the new Marshmallow update. Many of LG G4 users have got the marshmallow update successfully and now they are enjoying atasehirmeb.com the latest Android version of Marshmallow on LG G4. If you are one of them who have Android M on your LG G4 H815 and want something more on your device then must need to Root your mobile to gain the full access on your LG G4. After rooting your mobile, you would b surprised at how much more you can do with a little work. Here I will completely guide you How to Root LG G4 H815 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
This is all due to Clie381, thanx to XDA developers for providing auto root kernel for LG G4 H815 (Running on Android M). According to developers, this kernel is not tweaked and has no modifications.
Benefits of Rooting
- Rooting means to attain privileged control over the operating system of your mobile or any of Android device.
- Rooting gives full control over the apps installed on your device. If you don’t want to use pre-installed apps, rooting gives you an access to remove these type of apps permanently from your device. I think this is good for the user.
- For different purposes we need to backup all the data of our device, we can only do this if our mobile is rooted.
- When we want to update our smartphone via unofficial custom ROM, then root access is a must for this purpose.
- You can install a custom recovery on your device with the help of root access.
- Rooting opens up administrator privileges on your smartphone. The user can easily move the apps and data from internal memory to SD card. Without root access apps can not b moved on the SD card.
- Rooting gives you an access to the files needed to make changes in folders that are usually hidden from users. A user can do a wide range of customization and theming option. With the help of custom recovery, a user can install custom themes in place of stock themes, and make the mobile more beautiful.
In last an Android geek can never live any longer without rooting his smartphone
- This is a sensitive process and recommended for advanced users only. Do all this at your own risk, Androidfunz.com will nod b held responsible for any kind of loss.
- After rooting LG G4 mobile, you will lose your phone warranty.
Necessary Instructions Before Proceeding
- This method is only for LG G4 H815, do not try this on any other variant.
- This process is for LG G4 which is running on Android 6.0 marshmallow.
- Your LG G4 must have custom recovery TWRP in order to flash the zip file.
- Backup all the important data of your mobile like pics, movies, apps, contacts and other precious data because if something went wrong there are chances to erase the data of the device.
- Charge your device fully to avoid the power issues of mobile during the process.
- Your PC should have LG USB drivers installed
- LG G4 H815
- USB data cable
- A PC or Laptop
⇓ File Required for downloading⇓
Steps to Root LG G4 H815 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Download Autoroot Kernal file (Stock 20a) from above link and save on the desktop of your PC for further easy access.
Now connect your phone with computer via USB data cable and transfer the downloaded root kernel file in Root folder of your internal storage of LG G4.
- Now disconnect your LG G4 from PC.
- Switch off your phone.
- Now it’s time to boot into recovery mode, for this press and hold the volume down and power buttons at the same time, continue holding these buttons until you will see the LG logo. Now release the buttons.
(You can use volume up and down buttons for navigation and power button for highlighting).
In recovery menu select and perform ”Full backup”
After performing the full backup now choose ”Install” and choose the location where you have saved the Autoroot kernel file on the internal storage of LG g4 in step 1.
After selecting the root file do a swipe on the swipe to confirm the flash option which is situated at the bottom. Wait for installation.
Now go back to the main recovery menu and select Reboot System to restart your device. The first restart will take about five minutes.
Congrats, your lLG G4 is rooted now. You are free now for all the restrictions of manufacturing company. You can do all that you want. You can fully enjoy your phone. Thanx
If you have any problem during or after the process, tell me in comment menu. I shall b happy to guide you.