Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are the top ranked devices of 2016 developed and manufactured by Samsung Electronics. It is a successor to the S6 series. Both devices are full of new and latest features, new technology, better and smooth performance, stylish body shape and much more. Root access is a must for the full use of any of Android device. The good news is that very short time after the gaziantepescort1.net arrival of these smartphones root access is now available. Now the users of Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge can fully use their devices after Rooting. Here in this post, we will show how to root Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge using CF-Auto root. CF-Auto root is most famous, properly working and most authentic way of rooting. So feel free and root Galaxy S7 and S7 edge without any problem.
CF-Auto-Root is an authentic way of rooting based on ODIN. ODIN is an official tool of Samsung for flashing the firmware files. This method of rooting is simple in use. CF-Auto-Root method works over all the old as well as the latest devices of Samsung.
Something about Rooting
Here we are talking about the newest, greatest, most famous and full of featured smartphone S6 and S6 edge, in this situation root access is the must for the full control over the device. If anyone has these devices, he will definitely wish to enjoy full features of these smartphones. A user can’t use the full power of any smartphone with factory restrictions.
- Rooting a phone means giving yourself root of superuser access
- Giving the smartphone users an access to system files.
- Rooting provides an ability to change things which we need.
- Rooting the phone removes all the internal restriction of software and all of its subsystems.
- Rooting automates everything on Android device and helps to speed up the phone.
- You can block ads in any type of apps after rooting.
- A user can install custom recovery and custom ROM if the device is rooted.
- Android user can overclock phone,s CPU after root access.
The warranty of smartphone will void after rooting because rooting is an unofficial process and a user can’t claim about the warranty.
Do at your own risk because it is for advanced users, if something wrong happens with your device Androidfunz.com will not b held responsible for any damage or loss to your device.
Must do before Rooting
- Download and install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC
- Backup all the important data of your device before rooting because you may loose your data after rooting.
- Charge your smartphone maximum to avoid the charging issues before rooting.
- Be careful, download files according to the model number of your smartphone.
- On your device enable OEM to unlock, for this go to Setting>>Developer Option>>OEM unlock, enable this. If developer option is not found then go to Setting>>About Phone>>Build number, tap seven times on Build Number. This will show developer option, now unlock OEM.
Required files for downloading
Download CF-Auto root for SM-G930F from HERE
Download CF-Auto root for SM-G935F from HERE
Download latest ODIN v3.10.6 from HERE
Download Samsung USB drivers from HERE
- Samsung S7 or S7 Edge
- Laptop or PC
- Properly working USB data cable
Steps to root Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge with CF-Auto-Root
These are the detail from which you can root galaxy S7 easily.
From above link download CF-Auto Root.zip according to your device model number in your PC. After downloading extract these files using any unzip tool. From here you will get tar.md5 file.
Download ODIN v3.10.6 in your PC, after downloading extract it.
Turn off your device and boot into download mode, for this press and hold Volume down+Home+Power buttons at the same time for few seconds and release the buttons when a warning screen appears, press volume button to confirm the task. Your device is in downloading mode.
Open ODIN tool, connect your device to PC via USB data cable. If properly connected the ID: COM will turn blue in ODIN.
Now click on AP option, select CF-Auto root .tar.md5 extracted file.
Make sure on ODIN auto reboot and F.rest time options are ticked (√)
Now simply press the start button. The flashing process will start, it will take some time.
Here you will not find any signals of downloading but the hidden process remain continues, reason is that CF-Auto root display is not yet compatible With Galaxy S7 or S7 edge. So wait until your device reboots.
Hope you root galaxy s7 properly. Now your smartphone is rooted. Use any root checker app from Android Play Store for checking the root access.
Hope you like this tutorial, if like then share. Thanks