Lollipop update for Galaxy E7 appeared in November 2015. This update cheered up many users. It disappointed many users for the loss of root access after the updating to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Users eyes on the Lollipop rooting and now it is possible to root Galaxy E7. So, from this article, you can learn How to Root Galaxy E7 on 5.1.1 lollipop using Odin.
This method is only for Samsung Galaxy E7 SM E700H, check the model before proceeding. This is for advanced users. Do this process very carefully Androidfunz will not be responsible for any kind of loss. Rooting Android phone will lose your phone warranty.
Instructions before Proceeding
- Backup all the important data like Pictures, Videos, Contacts and other accounts because your data will loss during the process.
- This method is only for Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700H. Check the model before starting the process. Do not try this on any other model.
- Charge your phone up to 60% to avoid the power issue.
- Enable the Unknown Sources of mobile. For this, go to Setting >> Security >> Unknown Sources and enable it. (Skip if already Enabled).
- Turn off windows firewall, also, disable or delete Samsung Kies while you are using Odin 3.
- Rooting phone will void phone’s warranty.
- Your PC should have Installed USB Drivers
- Download and Extract Odin in mobile
How to Root Galaxy E7 SM-E700H
Download and extract the CF auto root file in your PC. You get .tar file
Now switch off your phone
Now for going into downloaded mode press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down button at the same time for some seconds until download mode active.
You will see a warning screen. Press volume Up button to continue.
Now connect your phone from the PC with the help of Data cable. In the Odin ID: COM box will turn blue.
In Odin click on the AP/PDA option and select the root file that you have downloaded. The root file will be in tar.md5 format after extraction.
Now click on the Start button in Odin to begin the process. This will take some time to complete the process.
After completing the process, Odin will show you the Pass message.
To make sure you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700H, open application menu in your phone and you will Super SU app in the menu. This app means you have successfully rooted your Android Phone.
Congratulations you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy E7. If you have any problem during the process tell us in the comments.