Today I will tell you how to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with the help of an easy method. If follow the guide below then you will able to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 5. It is a custom Recovery and as you know that the famous custom recovery TWRP recently got a massive update that brings a lot of new changes to an already excellent recovery. The latest version of this Custom Recovery is 3.0 which have new features and full support for a slew of Samsung devices.
Keep in mind that this guide is only for installing the Custom ROM on Galaxy Note 5 and won’t root the phone.If you want to root your phone then download Chainfire’s SuperSU and Flash it by booting into TWRP recovery. There is also link below to root and update your Galaxy Note 5.
Keep in Mind
This process is only for anadoluchat.com the International version of Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Do not use this on any other model. Do this process carefully, if something wrong happens your phone might be bricked.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 5
- First of all download TWRP 3.0 file for Galaxy Note 5 from the above link.
- Download Odin 3.09 in your PC and extract it on the desktop.
- Turn off your phone for going into recovery mode.
- Press Home + Power + Volume down button at the same time for some seconds. If the warning screen appears then press Volume Up button for Continue.
- Now connect your phone to the PC and extract the Odin. In Odin ID: COM box will turn blue that means that your phone is properly connected to the PC.
- Tap on AP/PDA button and select the recovery file.
- Auto Reboot and F.Reset options are checked in the Odin.
- Click on the Start option to begin the process.
- Odin will show you the Pass message if it completes the process and your phone will reboot Automatically.
- Do not Install SuperFU if TWRP prompts you to.
All done. Let us comment below if you like our guide.