The new Bixby Assistant is available in Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus with the special dedicated button. Samsung Galaxy S8 is available with some good new Assistant. In that Assistant the Bixby is some kind of different and amazing addition. from this article you can install bixby on android handset.
Basically, Bixby is an Google Assistant added button on galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. By a voice command it can do everything which you want to do. It can call anyone by using the voice command. Bixby can bring up links of shopping things with discount rates from the Samsung’s bahçeşehir madam net istanbul madam net anadolu madam net Partners. It can help you look up for information by simply snapping a picture of an object. So, it’s an smart thing and can do any thing for you.
You can now install Bixby on your Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, Note 5, S7, and S7 Plus. If you owned one of that smartphones then you can easily install on it. For installing you have to follow the necessary instructions that are given below.
Before installing the Bixby Assistant, first you have to install the Galaxy S8 Launcher. Installing Bixby on Android 7.0 Nougat is quite easy so, you need to have to install Android 7.0 Nougat on your device. So, first update your device on Android 7.0 Nougat.
At first, install Galaxy S8 Launchers and from the step below you will learn to Install galaxy S8 Launcher for your device.
Install Galaxy S8 Launcher
Install galaxy S8 Launcher
- From the above link download galaxy S8 Launcher.
- Go to download folder and copy the Apk file to the Internal storage.
- Now come back and go to settings and allow unknown sources for this go to settings >> security >> unknown sources.
- Tap on apk launcher and install it.
- Now press home button and active this new Launcher to follow the instructions on screen.
- You are running the new Galaxy S8 Launcher.
How to Install Bixby
- From the above link download Bixby on your phone.
- Go to download folder and copy the apk file to the phone.
- Tap on Apk file and install bixby.
- Now reboot your phone.
- Launch Bixby and set it up to follow the instruction on the screen.
- Congrats you have download all the steps successfully.
That’s it, during the installation if you face any difficulty then let us know. we are glad to help you. If you like our tutorial then share our tutorial and comments below.