Android N is the latest developer preview of Google Smartphones. Google releases the new Android N developer for its Nexus phones. Android N is a new software from google to test their smartphones. But peoples are interesting in flashing this software into the phones. In this guide, I will tell you how Install Android N-ify Xposed Module on Android phones.
There are a lot of features added in this N software. You are glad to see this. It has enhanced Doze mode, split Windows, and many new customization options. These new features are also added the multi-window, direct boot and many others which you get if you apply this new software.
Android N developer preview is a new software ataşehir escort avrupa yakası escort ümraniye escort and only the Nexus Devices supports this. Android are working to add some new and good features which attract the peoples and the Android N is the first which added special features for 5.0 Lollipop and 6.0 Marshmallow. If you are willing to Install Android N-ify Xposed Module then follow the guide below.
- Root your device before the process.
- Custom recovery must be installed on your phone.
- Your phone should be running on Android 5.0 Lollipop or 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Must installed Xposed framework on your phone and should be on stock ROM only otherwise N-ify will not work.
- Charge your phone up to 60% to avoid the power issue during the process.
- Enable Unknown sources from your phone, for this go to Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources and enable it.
Download Required Files
How to Install Android N-ify Xposed Module
- Download the Android N-ify Xposed file from the above link.
- Click on the APK file and install it.
- Once done, you will be notified to enable it and reboot your device. Tap on Enable and your phone will reboot. ( you can also enable it manually by going to Xposed > Module and then reboot it).
That’s it, you have successfully installed Android N-ify. Your can use your phone with new and amazing features. If you like our guide then share our guide and comment us below.