iPhone 7 plus is the latest smartphone of iPhone. If you are using an iPhone 7 plus and for some reason, you need to reset your phone. Before the reset, you need to Backup iPhone 7 plus data. For the data protection, you escort bayrampaşa must need to backup all the important data like apps etc. This guide will help you to Backup iPhone 7 Plus data.
These are the two easy ways to backup the data of iPhone 7 plus. Backup via iCloud and backup via iTunes. Follow these steps to backup iPhone 7 plus and escort avcılar remember that you must have an internet connection.
Backup iPhone 7 Plus
- Go to the settings of your phone and open iCloud
- There sign in to you Apple ID.
- Click on that app which you want to backup.
- Now at the bottom, tap on Backup app option to backup that app.
- That’s it, You have backup your app through iCloud.
- In the iCloud go to the next slider to contact and turn it on.
- Select the contacts and scroll down to select the backup option in the backup app.
Backup Multimedia Files
- In iCloud, go to the next slider and tap photos.
- Then My Photo Stream and enable it.
- Select the media and scroll down to the backup app and tap on it.
Before starting the backup process with iTunes we need the latest version of iTunes installed on our PC. So, 1st connect your phone to the PC via USB Data Cable.
- When the PC detected your phone then Launch iTunes on PC.
- In iTunes screen, tap on file option and go to devices.
- Open iPhone 7 plus option then list and click on backup to begin.
- Your phone begins the backup process.
- When it completes, must know that iTunes backup your data.
All done, now you have backup your data. Now you can reset your phone and again restore the data. If you like our tutorial then share it and if any query then comment us below.