Now official Marshmallow update for Galaxy S6 G920F is available for all users. After a long time wait finally Samsung released the Marshmallow update for the Samsung Galaxy S6. The OTA update of Marshmallow is available for some regions but the manual update is available for all over the world. You live any regions of the world then there is nothing to worry because you can now able to update your Galaxy S6 manually on 6.0 grup sex Marshmallow Rom. If you are willing to update Galaxy S6 on Marshmallow official then they are at right page and from here they are able to update their phone with a so easy method. Just follow the instructions below to complete the updating process easily.
The features of this new marshmallow update is very amazing. The look of the phone completely changes after the updating. It has many killing features with attracts you the most. Battery Saving feature, app permissions, Auto app backups and many more features which give it more attractive and makes it superb. The performance of your phone must be superb after updating the phone on marshmallow.
If you are willing to update your Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F on 6.0 marshmallow official then follow the instructions below. Keep in mind that it is an official update and this will not void your phone’s warranty. For updating the Galaxy S6 we will use official marshmallow firmware through Odin. Odin is the official tool of Samsung to Flash firmware on Android smartphones and tablets.
Marshmallow Update Galaxy S6
Keep in Mind
Note that this is an official update and this will not void your phone’s warranty. This method is only for Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F, check the model before the preceding. Do not try this on any other model because if something went wrong then your device goes unusual. Do this process carefully Androidfunz.com will not be responsible for any kind of loss.
- Check the model number of your phone by going to Setting >> About phone. It must be SM-G920F.
- Your phone must be fully charged to avoid the charging issue.
- Backup all the Important data from your phone because you may loss the data if you need to reset your phone.
- Installed Samsung USB Drivers in your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging mode in your phone by going to Setting >> Developer Option >> USB Debugging and enable it.
Download Odin Flash Tool v3.0.9
Steps: Marshmallow Update Galaxy S6 SM-G920F
- Extract this file and you will get the tar.md5 extension file after extracting the firmware.
- Download Odin Flash Tool and Extract it too.
- Now Turn Off your phone.
- For entering into Download Mode, press Home + Power + Volume Down Button at the same time for some seconds.
- A Warning Screen will appear on the screen. Now press Volume Up button to confirm.
- Launch Odin flash tool on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to the PC with the help of Data Cable.
- In the Odin ID: COM will turn blue. That means that your phone is properly connected to the PC.
- In Odin Click on the Ap Option and select the .tar.md5 file that you downloaded in Step-1.
- Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options must be checked in Odin.
- Now Click on Start option to begin the Installation process. That means that the firmware is installing in your phone.
- Wait for some time to complete the process.
- Odin will show you the Pass message if it completes the process.
- Your device will automatically Reboot.
- Disconnect your phone from the PC and wait for some time because your phone may take some time to restart at first to show the home screen.
Congrats, You have done all the process. anadoluchat.com Now enjoy the new updated version of marshmallow on your Galaxy S6 and if you like then comment us below.