In this tutorial post, I will tell you how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C and N910F on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Those who had rooted the phone and lost the root access after getting the update and with the latest update rooting your Note 4 was no longer done by just flashing a Kernal as the security on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop increased. From this process, you will easily root your mobile with the easy steps and the process of rooting is not all that difficult and you need a customised Kernel that has the rooted files injected into them. The process gave to do different Kernels in which one is for the Galaxy Note 4 N910C and other for Galaxy Note 4 N910F model. This is an easy method and flashing of Kernels is not a difficult thing, only you know the basic knowledge about rooting and easily can do it.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is a good android phone. It is the latest mobile of Note series. The mobile came with the S-Pen from which you can write the note and some can do some work for office use. 5.7 inches AMOLED Touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels. Mobile comes with Android 4.4.4 KitKat, 5.0.1 Lollipop. 2.7GHz Quadcore processor. Internal memory is 32 GB and a card slot which is supported up to 128 GB of external memory and 3 GB RAM which gives good speed and support for heavy searching and gaming.
Rooting the Android phone means, transfer the full power to a user where he can gain full access over the operating systems and its subsystems of the device. This means that users are able to edit system files which normally would not be in easy access to other normal users. It means over the phone or tablet. Having admin rights opens up many new possibilities to customize your Android and improve your experience. After rooting we can do more with our android device, we can enjoy many apps, games and so many more things. We can overclock our phone’s CPU. Rooting provides you full freedom over the phone and you can install third-party apps like custom recovery on our device and can enjoy Custom Roms on our phone. In short after rooting, we can gain full control of our Mobile or Tablet and enjoy more features, Simple Apps, third party Apps, Games and many others systems of the device.
If you are willing to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 then follow that post
- This method is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C and N910F. Check the model before starting the process.
- Backup all the important data because rooting process might delete the data
- Charge your mobile up to 60% to void the charging issue
- Do it at your own risk If something goes wrong then Androidfunz will not be responsible for any kind of loss or damage
1. Galaxy Note 4 Model N9110C/N9110F
2. Laptop or Pc
3. Properly Working Data Cable
Steps to Root Samsung Note 4 N910C/N910F on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- First of all Download the Super SU root file on your computer
- Now connect your Mobile to the computer with the help of data cable and move the root file to your phone. Disconnect your mobile from the computer
- Now turn off your mobile and enter into recovery mode by pressing Home + Power + Volume Down button together for some seconds. A warning screen will appear and press Volume Up button to proceed the download mode
- In Odin you see a COM port number like ”0:[COM7]” ID: COM section and ”Added” message on the screen which means that device has been connected properly.
- Make sure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset option are checked in Odin screen
- Now tap on the AP button and select the .tar.md5 file that you can get by extracting the firmware zip file which you downloaded in the first step
- Click on the Start option to begin the installation process
- After completing the process, in the Odin, you will receive the Pass message and the ID: COM port will become green.
Congratulations. You have rooted your phone successfully.