LG V10 is an Android based device manufactured and produced by LG Electronics. It was a newly smartphone released in October 2015. The smartphone is packed with many new features and upgrade performance. If you are an Android geek and want to enjoy the full features without having any restrictions by the company then you must need to root yours LG V10. Here we will use Super SU root package. In this tutorial, we will show you how to root LG V10 via Super SU v2.56. This is complete step by step guide to root your LG V10, follow the instructions carefully and root your smartphone easily.
Root LG V10
Rooting your Android phone enables you to use the superuser or root, permissions of the Linux-based operating system. It gives control over the Android OS and the smartphone. It allows users to do customizations and tweaks on the device. Basically rooting is a key to open mavisehir arçelik servisi software restrictions held by the manufacturer. After rooting, all the internal software restrictions are removed and the user feels free. Unlike Jailbreaking an IOS, you can download apps that require rooting directly from the official Android Market and Playstore. The official market always better for any of app because this is more secure and has less malware than other third party websites.You can finally unlock the internal system of your device using SuperSU v2.56. Root access helps in customize, optimize and power up your LG V10. Here are the benefits of rooting.
- Updating Custom ROMs
- Complete Nandroid backup
- Installing Custom Kernels
- Overclocking CPU frequencies
- Installing different Apps and Games
SuperSU is developed by famous Chainfire, which is always one step forward in providing opportunities like this. This package is easy to flash and you can do this only if your device has already TWRP custom recovery installed. You can install TWRP custom recovery from HERE
- It is not an official procedure, the warranty of smartphone will void after rooting.
- This process is only for advanced users, do at your own risk, Androidfunz.com will not b held responsible for any kind of damage or bricking your device.
- This procedure is applicable only on LG V10, do not try this any other device or model.
- Backup all the important data of your device like pics, movies, apps, messages, contacts etc, because if something wrong happens you may lose your mobile data.
- Charge your smartphone up to 70 % to avoid the power issues of the device.
- Your PC should have installed LG USB drivers.
- You need a properly working USB data cable.
- Install TWRP custom recovery for LG V10 first then proceed because root process is only possible with the help of custom recovery.
- Turn off all the Antivirus apps on your PC temporary, because it may interrupt the root process.
- Enable USB Debugging of your device before proceeding, for this go to mobile Setting>>developer option and enable it. If developer option is not found then go to Setting>>About Phone>>Built number, tap seven times on build number, it will enable USB Debugging.
How to root LG V10
- First download SuperSU package file on your PC from Here
- Connect your LG V10 with PC via USB data cable.
- Transfer the SuperSU file package from computer to your LG V10.
- Unplug USB data cable from your LG V10.
- Now it’s time to enter into recovery mode. For this Turn off your LG V10. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power Buttons at the same time for few seconds until the recovery mode (or Samsung Logo appears) then release the buttons. You are now in recovery mode.
- From recovery mode select Install option, select SuperSU package where we have downloaded in step 1, then proceed the flashing process.
- When the installation completes select Reboot to restart the device.
That’s it, you have rooted your LG V10.
Boot loop issue
Sometimes it happens that after final restart Smartphone device hangs on LG logo, here is a solution to this issue.
Enter into recovery menu
Select and perform wipe data factory reset, wipe cache partition, wipe Dalvik cache. After doing the Reboot your device. this will resolve Boot loop issue.