Hello friends, today I will give you the full guide of how to make LG G4 Faster. LG G4 is the Latest Android phone released by Lg. A lot of new features are added to it to make it most favorite to the users. If you are using LG G4 and now it is getting slow so, don’t worry about it because today I will tell you how to make LG G4 faster. We will use Imperium Kernel to make LG G4 faster. It is a very simple method to speed up our phone.
Installing the Custom Kernel is a unique method to make faster of our LG G4. If you are a new user to install Custom Kernel then every new user wants to stay buca arçelik servisi away because they think Custom Kernel can harm their devices by overloading and underloading some aspects. It is a simple thing like OS which is in charge of controlling the device. So, Kernel controls the OS on the device.
Imperium Kernel is very useful for device which it has good performance to control the apps and functions for better performance. With the help of Kernel you can change the color configuration of your screen, increase the full audio output, you can now enable the besiktastayim.net fast charging by using the data cable and increase the performance the battery by over-clocking and underclock the processor. It increases the performance of your device without having an impact on the battery.
If you are willing to Install Custom Kernel on LG G4 for better performance then follow the guide below to Install.
How to Install Imperium Kernel On Lg G4 for better performance
- For installing the Kernel you will need an Unlocked bootloader and Android 6.0 Marshmellow.How to Update LG G4 on Marshmallow
- From the above link Download Imperium Kernel on your device.
- Now reboot your LG G4 in recovery boot by using the Quick Reboot app from Google PlayStore.
- In the recovery click on Install option and select the file which you downloaded in the second step. Imperium_Kernel_G4_H815_v2.3.zip
- Now tap on Install to begin the installation process.
- If the Kernel is installed the reboot your device.
That’s it, now you can use your LG G4 with improved performance. If you like our guide then comments us below.