Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Galaxy Note 5
Now you can install the famous TWRP custom recovery on your Galaxy Note 5 in easy steps. TWRP have got a new massive update of 3.0. This update came with brilliant changes and have full support with all the new Samsung Galaxy devices along with Galaxy Note 5.
Many of the users want to install a custom recovery. If you have Galaxy Note 5 and want to install TWRP custom recovery then this guide is easiest for you to installing TWRP. For the full use of your new device custom recovery is the must. We can do more things after installing the custom recovery. We can install the zip files and custom ROMs. We can make full Android backup of our device.
Before installing the TWRP custom recovery on Galaxy Note 5, some things must need to keep in mind.
This tutorial works only for installing the custom ROMs but did not work to root the phone. For rooting just download Chainfire’s SuperSU and install it from TWRP custom recovery.
Keep In Mind
- This process only applies on International Galaxy Note 5, don’t try on any other variant of Note 5
- Installingwarranty a custom recovery will trip the KNOX counter of your Android device, it will void your phone’s warranty.
- Samsung Pay will not work after installing TWRP custom recovery.
- Do only this if you are familiar with this process, if something went wrong during or after the process Androidfunz.com will not b held responsible for any kind of loss.
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
Steps to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Note 5
- First Download TWRP 3.0 custom recovery in your PC from HERE.
- Download Odin v3.09 in your PC from HERE.
- After downloading open Odin tool.
- Now turn off your Galaxy Note 5 and boot it into download mode, for this press and hold volume down + home buttons at the same time for few seconds and release the buttons when a warning screen appears. Now press the power button to confirm the task. You are now in recovery mode.
- Connect your phone to the computer via USB data cable, Odin will detect your Note 5 and id:com box in Odin will Turn blue.
- Tap on the AP/PDA button, now select the TWRP recovery file which you have downloaded in step 1.
- Check that Auto Reboot and F.Rest Time option are ticked (√), And others are not.
- Not tap on Start button to begin the process. After flashing a big pass message will appear, you have done all this successfully. Now your Galaxy Note 5 will reboot automatically, the first reboot will take some time so no need to worry. Do not flash Super SU if TWRP forces you. It may harm your device.
That’s it, now you can do much more with your Note 5. You are free to do something special. If you find this guide helpful plz Like and Share