iOS 10 offers its users great option to use various game emulators but it SEGA and Nintendo Emulator has overcome all other emulators. The guide will tell you to install Nintendo Emulator emulator for iOS 10. You simply do not need to perform the jailbreak or either have to download or use multiple emulators.
Install Nintendo Emulator
Retro gaming in iOS 10
Provenance allows the users to use various platforms on iPad and iPhone. This helps to run the iOS 10 without jailbreak. You will be able to get the emulations of Genesis, SEGA Mega Drive, Game Gear, Master System and Mega CD. The support for Nintendo platforms is Game Boy Color, NES. SNES. Game Boy and Game Boy Advance. Before downloading the emulator, there is some software which you need to install on your device. However, you cannot use the Windows computer for the tutorial.
- You need to install the Apple Xcode on the MAC. You can get it directly from Mac App Store.
- The Apple device must quickly run on iOS 10.
- You can utilize two options either a paid developer account will enable the settings for at least 12 months or free developer account. In which, you have to repeat the process after seven days.
Make sure to read the instructions carefully and follow them step by step to get the accurate results.
- Visit the FilePup website and go to Green button for download.
- Now just download the latest version of Cydia Impactor on Mac.
- Connect to the iOS device on your Mac PC and as soon as you do it, the Cydia Impactor will recognize the device and will display the information.
- Just go to the Apple website and log in with your Apple ID there.
- Just search for the App Specific Passwords and Generate Password.
- Now on Mac, just Drag and drop the IPA file from the desktop to the Cydia Impactor.
- When you drop the file, you will be asked for Apple ID. Enter the email and enter the generated password.
Now the Cydia Impactor will side load the Provenance app on the iPhone device. You will see the Provenance app on your Home Screen. Do not open the app. Otherwise, an error message will be displayed.