Now you can install CWM Custom Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S6. In this tutorial, I will give you the full guide with easy steps to how to Install CWM Custom Recovery On Galaxy S6.
ClockworkMod is a software which is available for Android devices for which you can customize your phone ClockworkMod is a software which is available for Android devices for which you can customize your phone. With the help of this Custom Recovery can get good on the phone. We can install a Custom Rom, create a full backup of our phone and also can install zip files on the phone. This Custom Recovery can easily replace the stock recovery.
Now Samsung Galaxy S6 is the most popular smartphone and running on the android 5.1 Lollipop version but can be updated on 6.0 Marshmallow. So, if you have Samsung Galaxy S6 and you want to install Custom Recovery on it then here is a complete guide for you. Follow the Instructions below to Install CWM Custom Recovery On Galaxy S6. This app is working without bugs or lags. You need a PC or Laptop and a working Data cable.
- Another successive guide of Androidfunz.com Install Custom Recovery on Most Android devices (Both CWM and TWRP)
Necessary Instructions before Proceeding
- Create a full backup of your phone data like pics, videos, contacts and all other important data because if something went wrong you may lose your data.
- Charge your phone up to 60% to avoid the power issue during the installation process.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from the setting of your phone. For this go to Setting >> Developer option and the Enable USB Debugging mode.
- Deactivate the antivirus and security protection on your PC.
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
Note: keep in mind that this operation is not official, so installing CWM recovery on your phone will void your phone’s warranty. If you are unaware of this process then don’t try this.
How to Install CWM Custom Recovery on Galaxy S6
From the above link download CWM Recovery app file on your PC.
Download Odin v3.09 file from the above link on your PC and Install it too.
Now for going into Download Mode Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy S6.
Press Home + Power + Volume Down button at a time for some seconds. Press Volume Up button when the warning screen will appear.
Launch Odin on your PC.
Connect your Phone to the PC with the help of data cable. In Odin ID: COM box will turn blue and this means that your phone is properly connected to the PC.
In Odin click on AP/PDA option and select the CWM Recovery file from the PC.
Now click on the Start option to begin the installation process.
You will receive the Pass message on the screen. This means that you have successfully completed the process.
All done, you have installed CWM Recovery taksimpark.com on your phone. Now use your Samsung Galaxy S6 and let us know in the comment if you like our guide.