Android N is the latest developer preview of Google Smartphones. Google releases the new Android N developer for its Nexus phones. Android N is a new software from google to test their smartphones. But peoples are interesting in flashing this software into the phones. In this guide, I will tell you how Install Android N-ify Xposed Module on Android phones.
There are a lot of features added in this N software. You are glad to see this. It has enhanced Doze mode, split Windows, and many new customization options. These new features are also added the multi-window, direct boot and many others which you get if you apply this new software.
Android N developer preview is a new software
and only the Nexus Devices supports this. Android are working to add some new and good features which attract the peoples and the Android N is the first which added special features for 5.0 Lollipop and 6.0 Marshmallow. If you are willing to Install Android N-ify Xposed Module then follow the guide below.
- Root your device before the process.
- Custom recovery must be installed on your phone.
- Your phone should be running on Android 5.0 Lollipop or 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Must installed Xposed framework on your phone and should be on stock ROM only otherwise N-ify will not work.
- Charge your phone up to 60% to avoid the power issue during the process.
- Enable Unknown sources from your phone, for this go to Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources and enable it.
Download Required Files
How to Install Android N-ify Xposed Module
- Download the Android N-ify Xposed file from the above link.
- Click on the APK file and install it.
- Once done, you will be notified to enable it and reboot your device. Tap on Enable and your phone will reboot. ( you can also enable it manually by going to Xposed > Module and then reboot it).
That’s it, you have successfully installed Android N-ify. Your can use your phone with new and amazing features. If you like our guide then share our guide and comment us below.