If you are using the Android phone then you must download apps from the google PlayStore. You are searching the new apps day by day. If you are searching or downloading the apps from Google PlayStore then it might be stopped due to some errors and it gives you the message ”Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped”. If this message received on screen then after that your Play Store have some errors and it will not run properly. If you have some kind of problems on running Google Play Store then from here you will learn How to Fix Google PlayStore Errors.
From the Errors of Google Play Store, you will not be able to run Play Store properly and can not download the apps or games. Follow the instructions below to fix Unfortunately Google Play Store Errors. This guide is only for Android Devices.
How to Fix Google Play Store Errors
Android 4.0 to 5.o Lollipop
If you are using the 4.0 Jellybean, 4.4 KitKat or 5.0 Lollipop version on your phone then you follow that steps.
- First of all, open the Settings of your phone and select the Application Manager.
- Swipe left side and select All Application.
- Now search and select Google Play Store.
- Clear Cache and Clear Data from the Google Play Store.
- Now go back to the home screen and Restart your phone
If you are using the 6.0 Marshmallow then you must try these steps. Open the Settings of your phone.
- Go to the Application Manager.
- In the Application Manager search the Google Play Store and click on it.
- Now click on Storage option.
- After going on Storage, tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Now go back and Restart you phone.
From the above method, your Google Play Store still not working properly then you have toUninstall the Google Play Store app and Install the latest updated version of Google Play Store.
If still not working then you have to install the old version of Google Play Store. This will run Google play Store properly and it will not show the error message again.