Download Odin Flash Tool for Samsung Devices (All Versions)
Samsung Mobile devices are now world famous since a couple of years. The all newest devices based on Android, which is Google’s open operating source system. Having Android system they all devices are highly customized, easy to operate and easy to update. That’s why the popularity of Samsung devices (Having Android operating system) is increasing day by day. As we mention these devices are highly castomizable and a user can easily update the Android version of his device by using an official or unofficial way. When a device receives an OTA update this is just a single click process but when we want to do this manually we always need Odin Flash tool to install the firmware. The importance of Odin is equal to the firmware which we want to install because installing a firmware is very difficult without Odin. Basically, Odin is an Official tool of Samsung which is using for installing official firmware on Samsung devices. Odin can b used for installing the custom recovery and root files on the Samsung devices. In this tutorial, you will know how to Download Odin Flash Tool for Samsung Devices (All Versions).
Benefits of Odin tool
Here are the benefits of Odin tool
- Odin is simple to use.
- Easy to flash the firmware or any file on Samsung devices.
- Manually install Official OS update using Odin
- Root your device via Odin.
- Install a custom recovery via Odin
- If your device is on custom ROM, go back to stock firmware using Odin.
Steps to Download Odin Flash Tool for Samsung Devices (All Versions)
Here are all the variants of Odin flash tool. Download the Odin as the requirement of your device. First download the file according to the requirement and then follow the instructions to flash the firmware file.
How to use Odin for installing the Firmware file
- Download Odin according to the requirement.Extract the Odin and launch.
- Extract the Odin and launch.
- Download the firmware file on your phone.
- Extract the firmware to get tar.md5 file.
- Enable USB Debugging of your device.
- Enter into download mode of the device.
- Connect your Samsung device to PC via data cable.
- Click on AP/PDA in Odin, select the extracted firmware tar.md5 file.
- Click start. Wait for a while until a Pass message appears on the screen of Odin.
- Reboot your device. All process is completed.
Hope this article is helpful for you, thanx for staying with Androidfunz.com. Having some question on any Android issue plz tell us. Thanx